Sunday, December 12, 2010

Reroute Washing Machine Drain

TonArt Festival in Ilmenau

- or a small Ostrundreise beginning of November .. ma behold how far I can get ;-)

Let's start in Ilmenau. Together with Sandra I am on 5 November from Berlin on the way to Dresden made, long live the ride. And since then small problems at the same park (all Dresden wanted to go shopping apparently) made their way to Silke's car and off we went on to Ilmenau, for key Festival. (And what grade I was confused when I googled nachm picture of the festival flyer, there was smooth but the first "out of the frame image of" our, last year Hach. ...:-D)

kip in the car first round of ne good, somehow I'm so despite all the technology, always well cut off from the other two, back there ... Music is not really talking about, and is also very hard, you hear a great nüscht. Good thing I'm a Einschlafkünstler!

In a little while after we are then not in Ilmenau, anywhere but right next to it and got in a place whose name I always forget ... I must also look for commands at once. There certainly was our apartment. Quasi almost a palace. True shame that we were there just so short. Otherwise would have, for example, the bathtub or kitchen use class time or find the key for the piano can ...
We have made ourselves but cuddly because of the lousy weather in our living room and put the TV times under the microscope. Good thing you can watch on a Saturday also planned really nice movies. ;-) And even spontaneously
time to film the end it was really the time to gondolas to Ilmenau, from a cappella to a lot :-)


When the Ilmenau Navi had found we were pretty fast at the Festhalle. Not this time yes to cucumbers as early as last year, so this time we had no time to spend at the hall through the mud and to remember that we are in no man's land ...
nix So how pure, grape candy Ollis stockpiled at the entrance and down to our seats. Can go go!

Since the hosts get souled were some of personal changes, they were pleased that in Ilmenau yet there is another a cappella group that was able to represent quickly. 5idelity were da.Die I had seen in Graz was a few times and they decided to find a very sympathetic band. The at me, not necessarily musical score, but definitely can make my comic center. So I've been looking forward again and had a lot of fun. Daft choreography to songs traffic I dance namely even ;-) And songs about kebab girl ... hello, is there anything more perfect for me?
Had to give it back some fun and listen to me again like in between on a concert. Even if it cedes but always one or the other sound in the wrong direction. But sometimes you have to set priorities well ;-) and in the case then that would not stop the CD ...

Copyright 2009 shiva knows
So, next gabs then Shiva Knows . They have a program made The Real Group. So I can not say much in size, except the real one Group containing pieces of the Real Group needs to hear. Yet they have not really been bad or anything, but especially one who will live the times compared to "the real" had, then they can not just do well. First, the tone
was generally not as good, but either way the voices sounded (especially the alto) are very harsh and sometimes uncomfortable. The bass was very weak for my taste on the chest and then there came from the one or other uncertainties. Wars and tense then quite often not easy, easy, breezy enough, but seemed either sedate or. Just do not "realgroupig" enough.
How it sounds for people who heard some of the pieces have never have I can not judge, but the total of what I took most from the program was an unknown to me play. Where did I hold no comparison ...
I would therefore say that if one knows the Real Group (not yet you should change the way or soon available!) Is the one determined against all my views well liked. They had been delivered to all cases of fun and ham ne good show. Only they are just not the Real Group ...


Then came Sonic Suite . So I now feel so obtained had to be able to expect a lot. Not only because of Sandra, but also time and again because of the press releases. Since the outstanding Soloqualiäten the individual Yes singer praised enormously. And here at the shot, it was said again that we will now hear people all alone could start a crazy career. And even if the final a cappella prices in Germany and almost consistently from Juicebox were bagged ;-) Sonic suite was so seemingly always had a serious eye cast on it. Long story short, I was nevertheless curious.
And I must say, I was disappointed. Can also have been situated on the high expectations were fueled because of all sides, but that is in effect no matter. I found it very mildly say boring. For one, I was wondering where there because Now the mad genius voices are. I have not heard. All this was not a particularly salient or something else unique and very good singer. Not in my ears. I mean, they can sing, but that is their job. And so can I ;-) But a voice that knocks down me ... no. Also, the stage presence of
ago, there was nothing. Some people has tried (with the hat) and include many others (up front Indra, the critically acclaimed), roughly speaking, just not on stage. There's no charisma, some people lost works, the other as if he'd rather be somewhere else and connect to the audience does not arise. In the case of Indra, he may be not his beatbox skills , But denied because I carried away let me instead of someone who can maybe turn up a level less concerned what the crowd in his mouth, but what is understood by the rest of his performance. Otherwise I can also make the audition times on tape while sitting at home cheer sofa ...
And as for his Gebeatboxe, here comes the second or third major shortcoming. The arrangements and compositions. They were really extremely boring. If I "moderate Wise Guys" in a way, say, almost everyone can imagine what I could have kept it. There is a more or less catchy melody (it all depends on obs ne own composition or not), then to a massive Beatbox (the Difference to the Wise Guys, which is at this point the more or less funny text) and then dadrunter pitched tones, which produce more or less interesting harmonies. And nothing more happens. I must say, as if it were oh so talented soloist me a bit too boring, if I had nothing else to do! And as I said, much more action on stage gibts then not.
And last, Tilo Beckmann, really a nice person, but I do not understand. Somehow he is the founder and leader of the whole. But occurs only in the first two (or was it just the first?) Pieces. And especially impressive in that he was not really able to hear. And if the other does not Rampensäue , then you can tell him anything. I believe I have never seen a man who has worked on stage so much out of place!
And that is then coarsely so all I can say to Sonic Suite. I was not entertaining, I was bored.
Much is told in advance ("exceptional vocal soloists), and made and features spoken repeatedly explained the past by Tilo (founder of the first professional vocal band - a cappella group - Germany"), but in the here and now came, at least for me, nothing on.
I hope so badly that it is complete in a different concert, but when it would begin this way, I'd gone to break all the latest home ...


So, and I'm still not made it big on, I'll continue another time ;-) To be continued ...
Perhaps we will also learn how to get the Thuringian produce such beautiful garden decoration, or to represent exactly what this garden fence ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment