Friday, March 4, 2011

Replacement For Clairol Born Blonde Toner

card

I need you again from the kickoff training tell, because as we are creative people stop times as well, so we must all be creative ... and even when kickoff was well crafted ... and as luck would have it, we have Charlotte Harding shown a card technology ... is not that great, but where I'm at it anyway, trying different techniques ... I hope you do a little bit, for I have you here written up a guide, as this card is produced. Unfortunately I can not show you the card that we made the kickoff, because there are already elements of the mini catalog it, we still can not tell, but my The replica I can show ...




The manual does here long
Material:
• terracotta color box, plum & vanilla
• Stempelrad Very Vintage , stamp my heart , perfect punching
• stamp ink plum
• chocolate brown ribbon
• Punches, Oval punch, oval shaft edge

0 comments:

Post a Comment