Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pdf Financial Management Im Pandey

Göttingen can be as hot

Even when I think I'll start again drann perspiration ;-)

ago had me nervous while Kath once asked if I could possibly film the summer night concerts of UNICANT . Klaro, even if the only thing that i can get it in question was my camera because drann so close I'm not really ... ;-)

But, a short stay in Göttingen, Göttingen, and the end of June the favorite at all, if you say that no, already? Especially after a tripod as compensation in the room was:-D

Well, I make myself so in an ICE without air conditioning ("then" that was not soo normal, I ended up either in the newspapers and otherwise nüscht, we have evacuated only the car and then yet again all admitted, because thanks to school trips, the train was too full), but according to a new-found support directly umme of mine area and nozzle Göttingen.
And pork is hot. Does everyone realize yes, I think.
And in this concert hall is it even hotter. I am very happy that I am at the rehearsal just stand there and do not own to sing. would play apart from the fact that I am not on such a small area (Po on the wall, nose in the hair of the front's) eh necessarily want to sing, no matter whether to offer the space ne air conditioning or at least 50 degrees has ... And so, who can not hold everything I watch your Notan elsewhere in, the others are even close enough, even if you should too vain to wear glasses is ne one see so what. Fine!


Well, after n bissel getting used to the stand, the room, the choir was the dress rehearsal and then come the three concerts.
What I have learned not
  • everything gives me the fourth time to hear just as much fun as all my "groups, but you can still always something new find
  • I've never seen a choir seen who so lovingly dressed. Kudos!
  • also stand the films can be very stressful be, if not always all at the same level is
  • three concerts in a row, you can always miss the same scene (the 4th time but then klappts Puuuh * *)
  • with Kath it is much more pleasant than in cool I
  • makes fun tinkering puff
  • Kath and I are a great team :-)
  • there are extremely large pizza after the Unicantekonzerten
  • they have some really good here ;-) Dernierenscherze
  • after four concerts I can The program then
  • and if you ask boldly enough, we must sing the Double Concerto with muSix :-D
  • and blond is not me ;-)


Furthermore, I've also learned that no other rips great about these four evening concerts to cut together. And in the end I'm so stupid and do that then out of pure charity
;-) Well, should not be sooo hard, right?
But, because my computer is (or was it mitlerweile * Thank you! *) So totally in the bucket that will build the something from nothing, except it was fun to do it four hours by 1 minute concert in the Movie Maker to can charge what the rest still needs to be thought so ...
But that ought not be the problem? Other People have also various computer and invite a cutting. So I sit two days in a row for several hours before Till echnical different devices, but neither do Windows still oh so great Apple talking with my camera. Respectively. I learn, the VLC player played at all, but processing programs are divas ...

goes So I made nothing and I've been waiting for so that my computer with me and my hero rumkommt makes all :-)
This is now done well and I even found myself a program to cut, so I am Vice-hero. After all, who would have thought after my ass here rather purring again, he makes the same Spirenzchen like everyone else and want my camera files unrecognizable. Technology!

But go everything, and I can happily spend my days Unicantekonzerte to shave together. S actually not too much ;-)
Slight intonation problems like certain stories udn pace that the different days are not connected to the image or the sound together, well, I must get through. What I'm Superkrichy? ;-) And now to hear
two hundred times, cutting around again hear, and whatever, I'm going to come slowly and the rest of the world too happy with it.
A small taste is here (if you find some Detaisl may rejoice and wins a surprise ;-) if you have seen this as often as I mitlerweile, then it is a matter at some point, and remains beostereiert-P)


And yes, in between was still the Double Concerto with muSix.
And I, of course, for I am in the choir,-D
Did I mention that to me to sing was too tight and too warm anyway? Ok, since the closely smit had done at least n bissel, because a whole bunch Unicanteleute was missing. Because of hot, so we had again at least 10 degrees more. And as I now know we have since exceeded in any case, the operating temperature of my camera ;-) because the poor and standing around alone in her stand (and I would Mareike should be better to instruct Zoom * g *)

But, I'm me So in a few days (where I had an all around here actually visit) almost purely pulled the entire program, so completely from the sheet I wanted to make the concert but then non ;-) has also worked well. Even his four pieces auswending, I feel still a hero ;-)
Where it's not real should have, that the choir spontaneously sings a song (which I had of course looked at it yet), just because the Lord forgot choirmaster has the last song to announce and there would have been so yes no addition ... now good. Journal of singing works so well on African or whatever I had there at once for NEN text in your face (and keep the notes was still non-soo much space!)

But gabs then only plays a great "half" of muSix, with choreographic effusions to "Hold the line, and finally a" No Ordinary Love "melt away to properly (and not just because of the heat) some Vuvuzelaeinflüssen in the wind solos and end then indeed a Girls Medley from outside, but because our brain was so by the fact that we as unseen (well, except for 100 choral people * g *), sometimes to dance all could * sweat *

And then the pieces together with muSix fine :-) even though there was certainly more drann could have worked, or the one (guess which * g *) of the two pieces is also non-soo now all my taste, it was fun :-)


(by the way, who finds me gets a surprise * gg *)
And after all, there has sweated all ;-) I have things of welding zwischn InEarDings eardrum and through the grapevine ...

So, Göttingen ne is always worth the trip :-) (Even if you open back can not hear properly Football on the train, see>> <<. Der arme!)
because I like caterers, videographers, singers and comforter at a time. This gives Points cheer superheroes account ;-)
very big thank you to all choir members, Concertgoers, muSix, sound engineer, public drivers, purse charms and everything. It was so beautiful. So hot you could almost say! And after twice is a little tradition! So, next year? I sing tenor with it in an emergency ...

Now I cut it even further out there who are interested in the sun? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment