Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dr. Arvind Poswal Vspathuri Madhu

Queenstown-Dunedin-Auckland

After I went on Monday from Queenstown to Dunedin, I have met Dietmar Zachaias, one of my professors from Germany. Very funny and somehow a bit surreal to meet you at the other end of the world. We were nice to eat and have the impressions of this foreign culture, which ours is yet similar, but completely in some things and some very important things different. It was seen in all cases to a familiar face and very nice to hear news from home.

The next day I flew to Auckland. And in this country I always Reisepas the aliens when I want to NEN club / bar, as I am then just stop times be flown 2000km without even asking for an ID. But I wanted to buy alcohol.

In Auckland, I met with Ina and now sleep on her couch. Today, we have copied a Auckland and drove to Devonport. Very nice, but the funniest are her roommate, totally cute and I also have been called quasi gelcih welcome. Very nice.

morning we pull together, then release (that Ina and I) to us a week to look at the North Island.

I let hear from me again.

oh and I watch you the pictures in the previous post to

0 comments:

Post a Comment