Thursday, December 4, 2008

Still Killing Us Softly Iii, Jill Kilbourne

Queenstown

After I had a very sunny day in scho ennen Fox, even though I could see the glacier, since once a road was flooded, I'm now down to Queenstown yesterday. The night had started it to rain and it did not even aufgehoert until we were over the mountains. 300mm of rain in the night, rising. That was very impressive. The river, which was the day before or one meter wide, was now 12 meters wide and dirty gray. From the surrounding mountains waterfalls flowed everywhere, and now I know why the road next to a really deep ditch, and at irregular intervals through a pipe under the road leads through which a person could crawl. I'm about a 700m long bridge and down below was nothing but water. We are driven along the river, from the spot where it flows into the Tasman Sea to the point where he made three small streams in the Mountain Range. Total well.

And now I'm in Queenstwon, the fun city in New Zealand. Everywhere is advertising for things I would do in any case. Jumping out of the plane, or from a building that can grind over a lake ...
I will instead climb a mountain tomorrow.

I am somewhat annoyed enough'm constantly in and unpack my things again, I have decided to stay four nights in one place. This was rewarded by that I share my room now until Monday with five Americans, all so 19-20 years old and armed with a bag full of liquor bottles from the duty-free shop. Yesterday it went, apart from the looks of the room as if a bomb hit, but they were drunk faster than me tired and slept then also fixed. I'm curious as the next few days so laueft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment