Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Growth On A Dogs Outer Lip

home, summer job, Irish students and the French presence

a few days I was home. And it was pretty much what I needed. I had two great evenings with my Friend, one alone and one with Thom and Carolyn, had a beautiful day in the battle for Bremen with my best friend and was able to play with my dog and work with sheep, see my family and destroy my vegetarian lifestyle of the roast beef my mother let ( on the other hand, I do not think I've eaten dead animal. that was as red as it was still alive (licking)).

And the moment I'm back at home beats me with a cold for a day in bed. Well, that's life. So I have the arrival of Sheneads (Irish postdoc in my lab) is not a student noticed. And I will also meet Friday at the earliest, since they first released the first week has taken. The one who wants to understand.
But I got to know the three new French summer students. Where to know sounds like too much. I have "Hello" said they waved. Smarter way to sit together and converse in French. We will consider ourselves extremely safe.

the way I had accepted a job in the summer in Bremen on MPI. Actually it's more of an internship, but oh well it looks great on your CV and the theme is super exciting.

I wish you a beautiful week.

ps if something is not readable, tried just "p" s and "a" s add up, it makes sense. The keys just disconnect sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment