Saturday, May 16, 2009

Where I Have To Put My Stayfree?

Southern blot, vegetarian food and home leave

Hi,

in the last two weeks happened wiedereinml much. Much of this is easy work, so bring on new tissue culture growth media, check out her my bacteria is still relevant to them, I think, begin a lab book and Southern blot . On the latter I must
something elaborate. For one, I've never made a blot, on the other hand I have also made this only a small part of the whole, namely all the washing steps, the application of the antibodies and the substrate. And a very important other part is that my supervisor has never been a working Southern still knows how. And as I wrote that I need now even not to ask who was instrumental in here the first functioning blot. And instead you sprinkle salt in Toni's decent, I then wound my little "I am the man" listed-victory dance and me happy:)
Oh, and the summer student comes here in June. There is either a lack of communication between management and researchers, or simply decide that it is no matter and the student must when he shows up. All very strange and approachable. Incidentally, I

an offer for a job just got a summer student. I do not know if it works. The pay is pretty lousy and I'm only enrolled at a University and do not at the university to pay me but less smooth. Draufhin I NEN letter with a demand for more money and those written words how good a worker I am. Let's see what happens.

I eat now since a few days (sometimes even weeks) vegetarian. The whole thing has the background, conscious that I want to support me and I like some things simply do not support factory farming like. The plan is to see just how my body reacts and then to do good sources of meat. For example, the freezer of my parents (with-grown meat). I just went to the nerve to constantly eat meat, no more thinking about it and accept it as a matter of course, although it there should be a luxury.
Oh and I could find are the vegetarian food and health are two different things.

And finally I am from Wednesday to Sunday at home. If you have time send me a text message.

greeting

Dominik

0 comments:

Post a Comment