Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vajina Hair Remove Image

birthday, report, students

Hi,

in the days since Easter is out of work again being done. My lab notebook is almost full, the report has now ne double-digit page number and I had my birthday. Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes.

I spent this long weekend, complete home and wrote on my report. I do this to save money, which I may need when I go to Belfast next weekend. Or rather, if necessary. I want one of the other students there go to and something we here quite often simply thrown became ruins.

Living with my new roommate turns out very quickly. He does not drink, clean behind and is shy. So quietly and quickly. But you can still sit with him inthe kitchen and talk.

Otherwise, we get next week, two summer students for 8 weeks. I should get one of them. I'm not sure if this was a joke or serious, but he will take on any case my work and get my experiments upright so I can launch the next phase can begin and the molecular biological analysis. 'm Curious what that is. He should be a graduate student, but that does not unfortunately very much. The main thing he can work safely and does not try to cover up his mistakes.

I wish you good Sunday NEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment