Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Blood Sugar Level Is 7.4 2 Hours After A Meal

bed stories

short time in between, I am doing other than to run concerts. Yes, rarely, but always ;-)

Since already for several months, my little bed in the bucket, or the slats had been broken, was again the subject of new bed "in space. And if one on one who has one wants to build a loft bed, then slam it. Even if it takes a little longer until it starts.

Well, after about 4 months it was time. Friday before last, we are in gelatscht Hardware have looked wooden. Then I quickly got
again ne painted wall in my room (and previously removed in hours of painstaking work, all the tickets from the wall * g *) and last Friday we went reinforced with his car again Now in a DIY, wood.

And then: unpack, anstricheln, clamp, try pure screw, unscrew, pure screw back up, together like, fall over (gone nothing broken, I must say that was more than a miracle each n Zentimerter on TV! computer, laptop, some glasses and other things over, and the part was hard!), stand up again to drill into the wall, shredding screw, buy new screws, puzzle on together, sawing, planting ... and at the end of a bed. :-)
Although at the moment without proper steps and without any "anti-from-the-bed-roll-board", but still.

And today have I slept the first night in my new bed. The time does not count from Friday to Saturday, a hours is surely no sleep ...
And, it is saubequem! Even if the mattress is still in my old bed, and thus is too narrow, so I do not come to rest at least in the dangerous situation on the edge and roll ausm bed, because the "shield" is not yet said yes as appropriate. And ok, it is more convenient than with ner reinzuklettern construction manager, or to make gymnastics to come up, but whatever. ;-)
It's new, it's mine, I even own drann having built and above all, keep the bed base and I never make back the muddy ... fine, fine, fine!

Thanks Tim! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment