Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Actress Showing Tomuch



There are many hotels that should be avoided, as the Stars Geneva Airport. When we tried last fall, the room for the Geneva Motor Show book in March, there were two possibilities: The Beau Rivage for more than 1,000 euros a night and that one star hotel on the French border, for about 50 €. What do you take? Sure, the cheap board - is supposed to only be used for sleeping.

But shortly after arriving on Monday afternoon it was clear that it was the wrong choice. The room was only marginally larger than the bed, which was in turn only from a particle board with applied mattress, which have consequently slipped back and forth, and knew only the word of comfort from the dictionary. And the bathroom consisted of a fully enclosed plastic miniature bathroom, as we know them from ships.

This one might even need be, nor life, but the All spots on the carpet and the wall, which I found not so beautiful. Especially since I still hope that there was no water stains and mold. I hope so incidentally, to the green spots in the shower ...

On Tuesday, the first press day, I complained to my sorrow, the Seat-Presse lady then said only: "We also only live in a four-star hotel" because they thought I meant it ironic. When I assured her, however, that we actually lived in one of the worst descent, she offered me and my colleagues but actually two rooms in a sleek Geneva city hotel, which of course we accepted gladly. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment