Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How To Make Improvise Generator

St. Patricks Day, Dublin and the everyday madness

Dear external world,

have in the past ten days I managed to leave this great city Carlow yet again.
First St. Patrick's Day where I went with my two French Exmitbewohnern to Dublin and I've looked at the parade. Where there were clear to see more. Several hundred thousand people in green-orange-white. With shiny plastic butt glued, orange hair in a more or less advanced Besäufniszuständen. So more or less a huge, huge bathroom key party.


photo: I'm

And barely three days later I drove back to Dublin and I collected my friend Mel at the airport. Upcoming three days we spent together in Dublin and surrounding areas. And I had to find Dublin has some nice Gregorian houses. The museums in Dublin are usually freely available, apart from the private, which are totally overpriced. To put it in the words of one employee: "We Irishmen with the boom, the prospects for value lost."
We have then paid to the "Book of Kells" to see for two people, around 20 €. For those who are asked why you spend so much money for a badly copied, very old book that is written in a dead language, seen by 2 inch bulletproof glass, say the I have the following:.
"interested in the book do not give a damn what my interested is:


the long room
Source: http://shelfelf.wordpress.com/2008/01/ (03/25/2009)


Trinity College Trinity College

to the the library is heard alone worth a visit. The way will cost no money and if you take a look through the windows of Biotechnology Labs, then that's a little bit like looking into "the long room." But only a tiny bit.

Garden at Dublin Castle

addition to the various tourist attractions that we have such visits, you can still recommend Dublin for shopping and to drink beer NEN. For those who really like fully in the "Temple Bar" district and for all other three streets away. Oh and "drunk like the Irish" is no accident. That includes drinking culture as quickly as possible to be drunk.

And you can also do well without a car and get out once a day in the city. This one simply increases the DART (Dublin Area Rapid Transport ) and goes a bit out of town. For example, to Howth, a small fishing village just 30 minutes from downtown.

Howth has everything you could wish for so as to find some rest from city life. A tranquil harbor, an old castle with a museum ...



... Ruins ...


(that's the way I do)

... wild animals ...




... and a long walk along cliffs and away from people (ie non-tourists, naturally).


All photos were taken by Mel.

Monday we drove to Carlow and have a nice, quiet day spent here and what beautiful cooked.

Now it's back on with normal life.

What for me I surf the net a lot and try to figure out what I do after my Bacchelorabschluss. And that's not so easy. Easy to start working after that sounds like a reasonable possible, but honestly I would rather more responsibility. Well, there's nothing definitive ...


And finally, something interesting:

http://chronicle.com/free/v55/i28/28a00102.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment