Friday, February 20, 2009

How Dilute Tattoo Green Soap

Never again SpanAir

Yesterday, I still thought that Spanair had learned to do so. Finally, I was served on the flight from Barcelona to Malaga from that nice men left. Compared with the other stewardesses a real eye-catcher. The English air hostesses are usually not so unkind but not at all handsome ... as far as I can tell :-)

The positive impression of the Spanair has done today but immediately I arrive in Barcelona, Munich and will continue to see that a delay in Spanair plane into the Bavarian state capital just to the Boarding begins.

So I am with my Lufthansa ticket for Spanair Transferdesk and wanted to rebook. No way! Spanair feels for LH-customer does not have jurisdiction. So why are the so-called because partners in the Star Alliance? Of their aircraft so they can share it.

The usual uncharmante lady wanted to send me out of the security area out, down to the Lufthansa counter and if the transfer, then I can with. That the machine is then gone, did not matter. And as I had then still allowed to ask if she could call in for LH on Transferdesk, said only: Can you already but I do not want ...

Since one should exclude the Spanair but immediately from the Star Alliance network. Yet to me, Lufthansa has just said that I would have Spanair switch entirely to rebook. What is that!
Will write tomorrow once my friend, Dr. Mayr of the LH ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment