Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sample Wedding Thank You Note To Pastor

is the first week ...

The first week here is up. And it was pretty good.

To briefly what to say to yourself Carlow:

somehow is funny here. So actually ne town like you might find it so everywhere in the world. Thanks to the huge shopping malls, the Stastzentrum has moved, the architecturally beautiful part of (Court House, etc.) is surrounded by empty shops, there are several tourist things (Carlow Heritage Trail), said here does not seem umbedingt the main business to be parks with stoner teenagers Low profile cars and yobs, so nothing special, just only with Irish architecture. But those are just the first impressions of the week. Let's see what the weekend so brings. I'll even look at MRI after NEN Pub (France-Ireland rugby match with staff and my roommates), and maybe tonight even a nightclub. Let's see if I find someone who comes with.

But once on the important things in life ... Eh residency in Ireland.
The Institute is totally good. Nice building, nice people and the processes so far, all work very well. I'm so easily get everything I need so, so computer account, lab coat, an access card (which I can not take with the house, because another has internal soeiner time lost if the internal level, reads: thank you), etc.

The work starts from 9 bis 17 clock, which is 2 hours rest are scheduled. Unfortunately I can not work longer simply for insurance reasons, which means but I only plan to that fact must drumrum. Yes, someday I will no longer be taken by the hand and has this really self-employed and work alone. In the past week I've learned different techniques and I was just still a bit looked over his shoulder. I think it will stay that way a bit so there are some methods to get me, but with time less and less. My supervisor Tony (25 years young, looks like my student) is pretty good, so know what he is talking and has a plan what I should do it while I'm here and how me as he slowly ranführt. So everything is very satisfying at the moment.

Oh, just in case someone likes the methods: DNA extraction, PCR, gel electrophoresis, tissue cultures create, not bad for a start.

The project itself, I can honestly say nothing. Not because I do not know what I will do heir, but rather because said here quite often is something like: "but that's top secret" and I nciht safe RBIN whether the serious. Every time something is said, is pushed even a stupid joke afterwards. So either all an inside joke, or imposed from above and not taken too seriously. I'll just ask.

I work in a Laboratory with Tony and two Irish girls, otherwise there are still some students (Bachelor, Master and PhD mainly) as represented are Italian (3 or 4), French (4-5), Ireland (8-10) and a few of the I move so far can not. Oh, 3 German to forget (I, Tony, and more).

Kindly drives my roommate (loin, from France) udn every morning and takes me to the Institute. They even dispensed gasoline money, which I find totally good, but here I have to think about something nice to say thank you again ....

So, I sometimes make chili:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment